DJ Controller Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500
- 2-deck USB DJ controller with built-in audio interface and hardware input mixer for audio inputs.
- 16 backlit RGB pads, vinyl function, Loop In/Loop Out buttons.
- Smooth, original transitions between tracks thanks to the Filter/FX area. Large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching.
- Designed with retractable/extendable feet, to lift up the controller: keep it safe from spilled drinks!
- Built-in hardware input mixer: you can even add a filter effect onto an external audio source (smartphone, media player.), and connect your microphone.
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 that will get you where you want to go!
Specially designed to help you get started DJing, refine your skills and perform live, DJControl Inpulse 500 is a great companion for all your needs:
- Full-featured: DJControl Inpulse 500 has all the features, modes and connectors you need to mix in front of an audience.
- Precise: high-definition resolution on the jog wheels, with easy-to-use ring. The controller’s audio interface features cutting-edge VELVET SOUND AKM digital signal processing technology on inputs & outputs.
- Solidly built: sturdy metal backing plate on the mixer, rubber RGB pads, non-slip retractable feet, and more.
- Accessible: mixing is easy, thanks to the controller’s helpful light guides. They keep you on track when you’re mixing in public.
2 DJ programs included: Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED
- Interactive help (Beatmatch guides) and video tutorials
- Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) in DJUCED / Autoplay in Serato
SMOOTH, ORIGINAL TRANSITIONS
The Filter/FX area lets you customize your set with the effects available in Serato DJ and DJUCED. You can even combine the action of the filter on an effect in DJUCED!
MIX A BACKUP EXTERNAL SOURCE
Hardware Input Mixer: the AUX FILTER knob lets you add a filter effect onto an external audio source (smartphone, media player, wireless microphone receiver…) — independently of the software! (Inputs: 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack or 2 x RCA)
SOLID RETRACTABLE FEET
DJControl Inpulse 500 is 3.1” / 8 cm tall with its feet extended. Elevate your mixing: run wires underneath, andprotect the controller from spilled drinks. The base is backlit when the feet are extended (i.e. folded out).
GET SET UP QUICKLY
Powered via USB, DJControl Inpulse 500 has the master outputs you need to connect your speakers (2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA), plus two headphones connectors (1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack).
SYNC YOUR TRACKS MANUALLY
It’s easy to manually mix one track into another with the BEATMATCH GUIDE light guides, which are supported by both DJUCED and Serato DJ Lite.
CONNECT YOUR MICROPHONE — EVEN WITHOUT SOFTWARE!
Connect your microphone to the balanced input, anduse the High EQ knob and Low EQ knob to adjust your voice so that you can be heard clearly wherever you’re performing.
The Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA) in DJUCED suggests well-suited upcoming tracks to be played from your music library, and in Beatport LINK as well (Beatport subscription required).
Enable the Assistant to launch Autoplay in Serato DJ Lite.
ADJUST YOUR CROSSFADER
Easily adjust the amplitude of the crossfader according to your style of music. Use the curve switch to change the crossfader curve directly on the controller (mix, scratch or off)!
Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 technical specifications
- Built-in audio interface
- Built-in Velvet Sound DSP from AKM: processing audio inputs and outputs
- Master output (speakers): 2 x 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack + 2 x RCA
- Headphones output: 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack + 1/4” / 6.35 mm stereo jack
- Auxiliary input: 2 x RCA + 1/8” / 3.5 mm stereo mini-jack
- Microphone input: balanced 1/4” / 6.35 mm jack
- Audio resolution: 44.1 kHz / 24-bit
Control per deck:
- Play, Cue, Shift, Sync
- 2 x 8 soft pads with RGB backlighting
- 8 pads x 8 modes (hot cue, loop, slicer ….)
- jog wheels with touch detection (diameter of jog wheels: 5.5” )
- Loop: In / Out + loop encoder
- Modes: Vinyl, (+ Slip and Quantize in DJUCED and in Serato DJ Pro)
- Beatmatch guide
Controls On Mixer General:
- 1 crossfader with curve adjustment
- Master volume knob, headphones volume knob and Cue/Mix knob
- Microphone volume knob with High EQ knob and Low EQ knob
- Auxiliary volume knob and filter knob
- 2 VU-meters + Master VU meter
- Filter/effects rack with 4 effects buttons and 2 filter knobs
Controls On Mixer Per deck:
- 1 filter knob
- 3 EQ knobs
- 1 gain knob
- 1 volume fader
- 1 VU meter
- Music library controls: Rotary encoder + 2 Load buttons +
- Assistant button
- Tempo guide: light guide alongside each tempo fader
- Beat Align guide: light guide underneath each jog wheel
IMA (Intelligent Music Assistant)
- The Assistant in DJUCED suggests well-suited upcoming tracks to be played from your music library, and in Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK as well. Enable the Assistant to launch Autoplay in Serato DJ Lite.
- The Energy feature in DJUCED helps you select tracks according to the energy level for your party